Ideation blueprint for building a customer-centric innovation
Framework and tools that address specific and unmet customer needs
Before we can develop any product, we have to conceptualize and define it. Ideation is the creative process of generating, developing, and communicating new ideas for products and services.
Design thinking toolkit could help you explore and design your project from job-to-be-done and outcome-driven-innovation to strengthen potential business ideas and increase their resilience for future markets:
- Understanding customer’s needs in the targeted market
- Knowing which needs are under or over-served and to what degree
- Knowing if segments of customers exist with unique sets of unmet needs
- Deciding what segments and needs to target
- Conceptualizing the products, sub-systems, and feature sets that will address the unmet needs of the targeted customers
Get access to design thinking toolkits via this link.
If this installment resonated, why not take a second to explore more resources via this link. Or share this resource across one of your social networks, and let people know why it’s worth their time.